This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Pages: 425 (Full B/W Illustrations)
From the Jacket
Salient Points in the life of Vidyaratna Babaji
· Vidyaratna Babaji (Swami Satyeswarananda Maharaj) was educated as a resident student for eight years in the hermitage school conducted by the Kriya Yogis.
· He Learned Kriya from Swami Satyananda with whom he was closely associated for long twenty years.
· Graduated from the University of Calcutta with a B.A. Philosophy honors, received an M.A. in Philosophy specializing in Vedanta philosophy concurrently received a LL.B (law) degree and also worked for Ph.D. program
· He was a professor of low and an advocate (attorney)
· He entered into the order of Swami with the blessings of Jagatguru Sankaracharya Swami Krishna. Tirtha Bharati of Puri Gobardhan Math and Bidyananda presided over the ceremony.
· He lived in a small hut for twelve years in Dunagiri Hill Himalayas sometimes with Mahamuni Babaji who frequently visited him
· Suddenly without taking a vow he observed continuous silence for three long years and was known as silent sage Mouni Baba Mouni Swami
· In 1974 he received Kriya Sutras the messages of Mahamuni Babaji at Dunagiri Hill Himalayas.
· In 1975 at the instruction of Babaji he toured the world and lectured in European countries.
· In 1976 Mahamuni Babaji initiated him into Purna Kriya in the Himalayas and commissioned him to reestablish the original kriya.
· In 1982 Mahamuni Babaji sent Vidyaratna Babaji to America to comply with his providences. He has lived in America ever since.
· He has authored more than fifty books some of them are as follows:
· 1. The Eternal Silence
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Biographical Series of The Sanskrit Classics, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1877854484