This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Pages: 425 (Full B/W Illustrations)
From the Jacket
Salient Points in the life of Vidyaratna Babaji
· Vidyaratna Babaji (Swami Satyeswarananda Maharaj) was educated as a resident student for eight years in the hermitage school conducted by the Kriya Yogis.
· He Learned Kriya from Swami Satyananda with whom he was closely associated for long twenty years.
· Graduated from the University of Calcutta with a B.A. Philosophy honors, received an M.A. in Philosophy specializing in Vedanta philosophy concurrently received a LL.B (law) degree and also worked for Ph.D. program
· He was a professor of low and an advocate (attorney)
· He entered into the order of Swami with the blessings of Jagatguru Sankaracharya Swami Krishna. Tirtha Bharati of Puri Gobardhan Math and Bidyananda presided over the ceremony.
· He lived in a small hut for twelve years in Dunagiri Hill Himalayas sometimes with Mahamuni Babaji who frequently visited him
· Suddenly without taking a vow he observed continuous silence for three long years and was known as silent sage Mouni Baba Mouni Swami
· In 1974 he received Kriya Sutras the messages of Mahamuni Babaji at Dunagiri Hill Himalayas.
· In 1975 at the instruction of Babaji he toured the world and lectured in European countries.
· In 1976 Mahamuni Babaji initiated him into Purna Kriya in the Himalayas and commissioned him to reestablish the original kriya.
· In 1982 Mahamuni Babaji sent Vidyaratna Babaji to America to comply with his providences. He has lived in America ever since.
· He has authored more than fifty books some of them are as follows:
· 1. The Eternal Silence
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want