The Complete Teacher's Guide to Retirement Wealth is an investment manual written exclusively for educators offering unique strategies for supplemental retirement investing that are specific to the teaching profession. This book provides a clear and concise survey of the information educators need to make the right financial decisions for successfully securing retirement wealth. Fully illustrated with charts, graphs, and worksheets, this easy-to-understand book contains expertly written explanations and simple examples to help educators achieve maximum returns for their retirement nest egg.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
In this book you will:
* Learn the information that "professionals don't want you to know
* Understand why everyone needs a supplemental retirement plan
* Learn the wealth-building advantages of the 403(b) plan
* Learn how an IRA works
* Determine if annuities are right for you
* Understand how to avoid the most common investing mistakes
* Compute how much money you'll need to retire - worksheets provided
* Accurately measure your current net worth - worksheets provided
* Understand why you probably don't need a financial planner
* Learn how to apply 41 Cost-Cutting/Saving Strategies that truly work
* Determine how comfortable you are with risk - worksheet provided
* Learn all about mutual funds and why they are probably your best investments
* Learn to create, evaluate, and monitor your own investment portfolio easily and determine when to shift your holdings - worksheets and sample portfolios provided
* Learn how to choose the correct withdrawal option when you retire
* Learn the techniques on how to keep the tax man away from your retirement fund
* Learn how to utilize trusts to help your heirs and reduce estate taxes
Vincent D. Tate, who resides in Kittanning, PA with his wife and children, holds advanced degrees in Marketing and Finance. A former Marketing and Finance instructor and entrepreneur for over 25 years, the author now specializes in retirement and finance issues as a free-lance writer.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Rainbow's End Company. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G1880451433I5N00
Book Description Rainbow's End Co, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000983102
Book Description Rainbow's End Co. Paperback. Book Condition: VERY GOOD. Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s). Bookseller Inventory # 2610533905
Book Description Rainbow's End Co, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: Used: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG1880451433
Book Description Rainbow's End Co, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 1880451433