Includes CD-Rom with 65+ policies and procedures!
Producing the correct HIPAA compliance policies and procedures is both complex and time consuming, until now. The Complete HIPAA Policies and Procedures Guide, with accompanying HIPAA Compliance Sample Policies and Procedures CD, has more than 65 sample HIPAA policies and procedures templates that your organization may need to become and remain compliant with the security and privacy rule, all editable in Microsoft Word.® National HIPAA expert and attorney Jonathan P. Tomes wrote both the guide and the sample policies and procedures, including a policy matrix defining which are required policies that you must have, addressable policies that you must have if they are reasonable and appropriate, and other policies that are not mentioned in HIPAA but that DHHS may nonetheless consider as being necessary.
This book with accompanying CD contains the following:
- More than 65 HIPAA policies and procedures on CD, editable in Microsoft Word,® reflecting the Omnibus Final Rule requirements.
- Information about the required retention of policies.
- Insight that stresses the importance of enforcing policies.
- Help specifying required contents of policies.
- How to write a policy.
- A handy policy checklist.
- The workforce policy awareness form.
- A tool to help you develop the policies that you determine that you need.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want