This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Published annually since 1992, the American Casino Guide is now the #1 bestselling book in the U.S. on the subject of casino gambling and travel.
The new 2006 edition lists more than 700 casinos in 36 states and comes complete with maps of all states showing where the casinos are located, plus detailed maps of Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno and the Mississippi gambling resort towns of Biloxi and Tunica.
A valuable feature of the book is a special section with more than 190 coupons, plus a discount card, that provide the reader with more than $1,000 in savings at some of America’s most well-known casinos!
The American Casino Guide provides money-saving, detailed information that is sought by the seasoned casino veteran as well as the first-time visitor. The guide is jam-packed with detailed information on every casino/resort, riverboat and Indian casino in the U.S. Included are informative stories on all casino games including blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, slots and video poker machines - plus - detailed reports on which casinos offer the best games in every major gaming jurisdiction in the U.S. The guide also comes with plenty of tips on how to get the most for your money when visiting a casino by taking advantage of casino promotions, slot clubs and funbooks. It even discloses the actual slot machine payback percentages for everys state’s casinos! A must for anyone planning a visit to a casino!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
· New, 2006 edition, provides money-saving information on more than 700 U.S. casinos. Names, addresses, toll-free numbers, websites, room rates, buffet prices, games offered and more!
· Includes 191 coupons offering savings of more than $1,000 - FREE Cash, Shows, Rooms, Buffets, Cruises, great room discounts, and more! Use just one coupon and it can more than pay for the book!
· Illustrated with maps of 36 states, plus detailed maps of Atlantic City, Las Vegas, Reno and Mississippi’s major gaming centers in Biloxi and Tunica.
· Provides complete information on how to play Blackjack, Craps, Baccarat and Roulette as well as slots and video poker machines
· Complete details on how to take advantage of casino comp programs and slot clubs
· Includes four basic strategy charts for blackjack and six charts for video poker strategies.
· The best-selling, most comprehensive publication of its kind!About the Author:
Steve has more than 35 years of experience in the gambling industry and is a former marketing executive at a South Florida gambling facility. He has traveled to more than 75% of all U.S. casinos and he's written casino gaming and travel columns for several in-flight magazines as well as numerous gambling magazines. He has also written for Bestfares.com, one of the largest discount travel clubs in the U.S., and he has been quoted as a casino expert in many newspapers, including the Miami Herald and USA Today.
Steve is an accomplished card counter in blackjack and an experienced speaker on casino gambling and travel. He has been a guest on hundreds of radio talk shows and formerly hosted his own one-hour South Florida Gaming Show. Steve gives "how-to-play" gaming seminars at bookstores, libraries and casinos throughout the country. Steve has also made numerous television appearances including MSNBC, CNNFN, WTVJ (Miami NBC affiliate), WFOR (Miami CBS affiliate), WPLG (Miami ABC affiliate), WSVN (Miami FOX affiliate), KABC (Los Angeles ABC affiliate) and many cable TV shows including Comcast Newsmakers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Casino Vacations Pr Inc, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1883768152
Book Description Casino Vacations, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1883768152