This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· Provides step-by-step instructions for students who will be writing their first research proposal in the social and behavioral sciences.
· Each major section is divided into short topics. For each topic, students complete an exercise that leads them toward the goal of preparing a proposal.
· Numerous examples throughout the book make the recommendations for proposal writing come alive.
· The model proposals at the end of the book illustrate proposal writing and provide material for classroom discussions.
· Provides concrete guidance for students who will be writing proposals for both quantitative and qualitative research.
· The structure of this book enables students to work independently with confidence while writing the first drafts of their proposals.
· All steps in proposal writing are clearly described and illustrated.
· Ideal for use in:
· research methods classes where students write a proposal as a term project,
· thesis/dissertation preparation classes,
· senior research seminars where proposing and conducting research is a culminating undergraduate activity, and
· any graduate-level seminar in which the instructor wants to incorporate a project that will engage students in critical thinking about the content area.
· Written by our best-selling author, Mildred L. Patten. Your students will appreciate her clear and informative style.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pyrczak Pub, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Seller Inventory # DADAX1884585620
Book Description Routledge, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1884585620
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. Seller Inventory # A13325
Book Description Routledge, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111884585620