This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Poser 4 is a tool for anyone involved in computer-generated character animation. This text provides information on Poser 4's features, including multiple lighting tools, morphing choices, clothing options, animating imported models, and increased mapping capabilities. All of these features are explained and illustrated with hands-on tutorials. The companion CD-ROM includes project files, animations, Poser Image Maps, backgrounds, 3D prop objects and ready-to-use characters and poses. It provides a detailed overview of all the new features of Poser 4 including creating ethnic features, and interchangeable 3D clothing. It looks at morphing and clothing animation options using detailed tutorials and teaches users to animate imported models from other high-end 3D software. It also explains the new mapping capabilities, lighting, morphing, animating, and prop attributes. The book and CD are filled with illustrations, tutorial/project files, ready-to-use animations and textures.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* Provides a detailed overview of all the new features of Poser 4 including creating ethnic features, and interchangable 3D clothing
* First book to cover Poser 4
* Looks at morphing and clothing animation options using detailed tutorials
* Teaches users to animate imported modesl from other high-end 3D software
* Explains the new mapping capabilites, lighting, morphing, animating, and prop attribute
* The book and CD are filled with new illustrations, tutorial/project files, ready-to-use aniamtions and textures, and QuickTime moviesAbout the Author:
R. Shamms Mortier has written a number of successful books including hte Bryce 3D Handbook and contributes to a variety of industry magazines.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Charles River Media, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1886801932