The first steps to becoming a real estate agent in California are taking a required course in real estate principles and passing the salesperson's license exam. The real estate principles course presents an overwhelming amount of information, and most people come away from it wondering how much of it they actually need to know to pass the exam. That's where Rockwell's Insider's Guide to Passing the California Real Estate Exam comes in. The Insider's Guide is designed to help you focus your exam preparation on the material that matters. It offers all of these features:
* a targeted review of the essential information, presented in an easy-to-follow outline format;
* margin notes to emphasize key points;
* sample questions that illustrate how the material is likely to be tested;
* three sample exams that match the format of the state exam;
* answers and explanations for all of the questions; and
* an index that will help you locate specific information quickly.
In addition, the Insider's Guide has a special section on preparation strategies and taking the exam, filled with tips on how to improve your score.
Rockwell Publishing has been preparing students to pass their real estate license exams for over thirty years. We know what you need to know. Make the most your study time with our Insider's Guide to Passing the California Real Estate Exam.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Rockwell Publishing, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111887051295
Book Description Rockwell Publishing, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB1887051295