This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
"(Baby 411 is) my go-to reference so I don't bother Charlotte's pediatrician!"―Chelsea Clinton (US Weekly, Sept. 2015).
You are having a baby! Congratulations! Now, the reality hits you—what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who’ve come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer! Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you’ll learn:
· How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
· Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
· First aid—when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
· Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
· Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ‘‘new and improved’’ formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
· Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
New in this revised 7th edition:
· Simple ways make your baby smarter: talk time, the lateset research and tips!
· The baby-led weaning fad―why it is dangerous ... and how to best introduce solid foods safely!
· Home hazards: how to baby proof your house with easy to follow tips and advice!
· Teething necklaces and other internet crazes to avoid!
All that and more in the new, updated and revised BABY 411!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. Ari Brown is an official spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics and trusted source on children's health care. She's been featured on NBC's Today Show and is a medical advisor to Parents Magazine. In her spare time, she also is a pediatrician in Austin, TX.Review:
“Practical, well-researched, and fun to read! Baby 411 celebrates the art and science of parenting!”
-Lewis First, M.D., Professor and Chair, University of Vermont Department of Pediatrics
"Without a doubt, Baby 411 is definitely among the best books ever written for parents and caregivers regarding the appropriate and very logical approach to infant and child care. It is cleverly written, easy to understand, well organized, and often extremely humorous. Parents, grandparents, and anyone responsible for the rearing and day-to-day care of children should have this book available as a ready resource. I do!"
-Jan Drutz, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description U.S.A.: Windsor Peak Press, 2015. Soft cover. Condition: New. Get it in 3 days! We give Fast and reliable 3 day delivery from the US on all orders. Brand New, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Seller Inventory # ABE-17069741149
Book Description Windsor Peak Press, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. New and in shrink wrap. B377. Seller Inventory # mon0000124406
Book Description Windsor Peak Press, 2015. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1889392510
Book Description Paperback. Condition: New. Gift Quality Book in Excellent Condition. Seller Inventory # 36SEQU001EPO
Book Description Windsor Peak Press, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111889392510