This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A valuable tool you can use when treating microbial infections in small animals.
* Ranks the efficacy of 24 antimicrobials against 13 of the most common pathogens
* Select the most cost-effective antimicrobial and dosage for maximum efficacy
* Predictable in vitro efficacy is based on two doses, Dose Option I and Dose Option II
* Relative Cost factor allows the clinician to compare relative costs to achieve comparable efficacies when choosing between antimicrobials
* Formulary section provides trade names, formulations, pharmacology, toxicity, and contraindication information on each antimicrobial, as well as dosing for each species
* Color-coded antimicrobial ratings for quick reference
* Makes selecting the appropriate antimicrobial and dose for the most probable pathogen at each location a simpler process
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. David Aucoin is a native of New England and a graduate of Michigan State University, where he received his undergraduate and doctorate degrees in veterinary medicine. He completed an Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at the Animal Medical Center in New York City, followed by a postdoctoral fellowship in Clinical Pharmacology at nearby Cornell University Medical College and Rockefeller University. Dr. Aucoin was Associate Research Professor at North Carolina State University for seven years before joining Veterinary Centers of America as Director of Interns at West Los Angeles Animal Hospital. Dr. Aucoin is currently Chief Technology Officer at ANTECH Diagnostics in Los Angeles, California.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description North American Compendiums, In, 2007. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111889750921