This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Family Business Advisor has been a resource to family business owners for more than eight years. In that time, "The Advisor" has tackled virtually every issue important to family businesses including: leadership transitions, boardroom governance, next generation development, communication, estate planning, business strategy, and family values, to name a few. Best of the Family Business Advisor presents a collection of some of the most timeless, poignant, and helpful articles from the first 100 issues of The Family Business Advisor. Three of the world’s leading family business consultants, John L. Ward and Craig E. Aronoff of the Family Business Consulting Group and Ross Nager of Arthur Andersen have generated the contents of The Family Business Advisor. They work with family businesses day in and day out, gaining exposure to every situation that confronts family businesses and crafting solutions that are at once creative and real-world tested. They reflect on each experience to determine what lessons might be offered to thousands of family businesses who subscribe to the newsletter. That is the source of The Family Business Advisor’s content. Best of Family Business Advisor brings you articles you’ll refer to again and again as you confront the challenges and opportunities that are unique to business-owning families. You’ll discover comforting commonalities shared by all family businesses. And you’ll find practical, flexible suggestions and solutions that you can adapt to fit your own family business circumstances. Organized by subject are articles that deal with:
* planning succession, from understanding senior and next generations’ perspectives to formulating the process itself;
* developing strategy that takes advantage of the unique strengths and advantages family businesses possess;
* making change a productive tradition;
* engaging in estate planning that immediately benefits you, your family and your business;
* establishing family business policies that provide a framework for future growth and success;
* understanding the positive impact of responsible ownership;
* putting the family’s values and vision to work for the company;
* utilizing non-family managers in the most effective ways;
* forging siblings into effective management teams; and more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want