Handbook of Acupuncture in the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Conditions, 1e
This pioneering and practical handbook presents the author's unique clinical experience in the assessment and acupuncture treatment of 63 musculoskeletal and soft tissue conditions and also provides valuable clinical notes offering an insight into the treatment involved.
- Compact format - easy to use and practical for the clinic
- A desktop reference book - ideal for the practitioner who already has a basic knowledge of acupuncture
- 63 common musculoskeletal conditions are included - focuses on what the practitioner needs to know
- Each condition is described by an experienced acupuncturist working in China - the first ever examples in the English language
- Edited by a GP from the UK who uses acupuncture in day-to-day practice - making this book span TCM and the Western Acupuncture practices
- Includes Western perspective on disease descriptions, needling depth, needling precautions and integration of treatment
- Easy-to-read format - with tables to facilitate rapid reference
- Useful diagrams illustrating the location of standard and special acupuncture points
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.