This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Reading through the Bible can be a tremendous asset to oneÂ s spiritual walk, but it can also be a difficult and confusing task without some guidance. Richard M. Gagnon provides a helping hand with Footsteps Through The Bible, a one-year chronological reading plan and study reference born out of his own desire to better understand the Scriptures. Footsteps is easy to use on a daily basis, and it helps the reader move through the Bible in a systematic, chronological way. Not to be confused with a chronological Bible, this chronological reading guide allows the reader to use his or her own familiar Bible to complete the reading assignments.
· Photos, charts and, timelines throughout help enhance comprehension.
· Each day's readings contain easy-to-understand outline notes for that day.
· The readings Monday to Friday are from the Old Testament and average 86 verses per day. The weekend readings are from the New Testament and average 77 verses per day.
· Daily and weekly readings are logically grouped listing all Scripture pertinent to the theme, topic or historical sequence of events.
· A check box system helps the reader measure progress through the program.
· Old Testament laws and regulations are harmonized by subject matter and logically grouped with the historical events they complement.
· The parallel books of Kings and Chronicles are synchronized into one reading, as are the Gospels in the New Testament.
· The epistles (letters) of the apostles are linked with the timelines of the book of Acts.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Richard M. Gagnon is a member of a nondenominational church in Ottawa, Ontario. He works for the Canadian Space Agency, where he is a technical writer and editor. With his technical and computer background, he has been able to develop a unique and useful chronological Bible reading guide.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description John Hunt Publishing, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11190301929X
Book Description John Hunt Publishing, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M190301929X