This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Management of Insurance Operations examines methods of managing the risks, opportunities and challenges associated with individual functions within insurance operations. It examines the effects of the combination of such activities and the type of business an insurance organization transacts, the nature of its operations structure and its market position.
* Insurance: basic principles
* Strategic Planning in insurance operations
* Commonly applied insurance strategies
* Introduction to the value chain
* Insurance products
* The management of the front end
* The management of underwriting, claims, reserves
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ian Bates , BSC, FCA, has over 25 years’ experience in P+C insurance, most recently as major change program director and then strategy director.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Global Professional Publishing, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1906403341