This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Sweet Vegan features a wide variety of vegan, gluten-free, and raw dessert recipes that are manageable for bakers of all levels and appeal to an audience with specific food allergies that straight vegan recipes may not include. If the reader is curious about gluten-free or raw desserts - or needs to prepare something for someone else with dietary restrictions - they can try out some recipes without buying a whole book dedicated to them. Emily's exclusive gluten-free flour mix is the closest readers will ever come to all-purpose flour, therefore making the finished product taste much better. A cookbook is all about making the most delicious recipes to share with friends and family.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE CRUST
SERVES 8 TO 10
10 chocolate sandwich cookies
½ teaspoon ground coffee
3 tablespoons butter substitute, melted
8 ounces tofu cream cheese, at room temperature
⅔ cup evaporated cane juice
½ cup tofu sour cream
3 teaspoons egg replacer, whisked with 4 tablespoons warm water
8 ounces gluten-free chocolate chips
4 ounces gluten-free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter substitute
1 teaspoon light agave
2 tablespoons tofu sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. MAKE THE CRUST: Finely crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor, for about 1 minute. Pour into a medium bowl and add the ground coffee. Stir in the melted butter substitute. Press the crust into a 9-inch disposable pie plate.
3. MAKE THE FILLING: Using a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the cane juice and sour cream and mix for 1 minute at medium speed. Add the egg replacer and mix for 30 seconds. Stop and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely melted. Pour the chocolate into the mixing bowl while the motor is running, then blend on high speed for 1 minute. Pour into the crust.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the fi lling slightly puffs around the edges and the center is slightly fi rm. Cool the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Once cooled, remove the disposable pie plate and place the cheesecake on a serving dish.
6. MEANWHILE, MAKE THE GLAZE: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butter substitute, about 1 minute. Add the agave and sour cream and stir until combined. Pour over the cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. This cheesecake is a chocoholic's dream. Crisp chocolate cookie crust, rich chocolate fi lling, and decadent chocolate ganache topping make up these three layers of chocolate bliss. This is extra delicious served with fresh berries.
Emily is donating a percentage of her proceeds to Farm Sanctuary, the nation's leading farm animal protection organization. Since incorporating in 1986, Farm Sanctuary has worked to expose and stop cruel practices of the "food animal" industry through research and investigations, legal and institutional reforms, public awareness projects, youth education, and direct rescue and refuge efforts. Farm Sanctuary shelters in Watkins Glen, NY, and Orland, CA, provide lifelong care for hundreds of rescued animals, who have become ambassadors for farm animals everywhere by educating visitors about the realities of factory farming.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kyle Books. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1906868352 . Seller Inventory # Z1906868352ZN
Book Description Kyle Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1906868352
Book Description Kyle Books, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1906868352
Book Description Kyle Books. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1906868352 Dispatched from London. Seller Inventory # Z1906868352ZN
Book Description Kyle Books, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111906868352
Book Description Kyle Books. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1906868352 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0812116