During your valuable vacation time you will want to experience the heart of Vietnam. Footprint’s Dream Trip Vietnam will ensure you discover the very best this paradoxical destination has to offer as well as take you to some fantastic out-of-the-way places hand-picked by the author. From the best places to contemplate ancient pagodas and temples, to navigating the charming city of Hanoi which teems with contrasts, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice to help you design your own dream trip.
· Packed with detailed information on where to go and what to do
· A hand-picked selection of the very best places to stay and to eat
· Full-colour trip-planning section featuring detailed itineraries and maps
· Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the author
· Compact, pocket-sized format so you can carry it with you
· Written by a local expert offering you insider information
Footprint’s carefully tailored information ensures that you get the most out of your dream trip.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dream Trip Vietnam is the ultimate travel tool for anyone planning the holiday of a life time to this enigmatic country. Small and light enough to fit easily into a jacket pocket, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice on everything from pondering ancient pagodas to exploring the charming city of Hanoi.
· 24 page color planning section features inspirational photography, detailed itineraries and interactive mapping, showing exactly how far you can go in the time available and what to see when you’re there
· Carefully selected listings ensure you always choose the best value accommodation, the best restaurants and the most reliable tour guides
· Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the author, designed to bring something extra to your trip
About the Author:
Claire Boobbyer is a freelance writer, editor and photographer and has had an attachment to all things Latin ever since she backpacked around South America over 10 years ago. As well as co-authoring Footprint Belize, Guatemala & Southern Mexico, she has authored Footprint’s Guatemala and Vietnam and contributed to Footprint’s Mexico & Central America, Cuba and Thailand. Her photography has appeared in Footprint guides to Asia, Latin America and Cuba, as well as several other travel publications. Claire is currently in Vietnam and working on the newest edition Handbook for us. See also claireboobbyer.com.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. first edition. 288 pages. 7.00x4.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk1907263683
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111907263683
Book Description 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Paperback. During your valuable holidays, you will want to experience the heart of Vietnam. Footprint's Dream Trip Vietnam will ensure you discover the very best this paradoxical destina.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 288 pages. 0.300. Bookseller Inventory # 9781907263682
Book Description Footprint Handbooks. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1907263683 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1742250