This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
On the edge of the world’s largest and driest island lies one of the most appealing coastlines in the world. Footprint Focus Sydney to Cairns will take you from the modern high-rises of Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest – both of which are within striking distance of Cairns. Go kayaking off Whitsunday Islands National Park, diving off the Great Barrier Reef or surfing in the famous Byron Bay.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around the region.
· Comprehensive up-to-date listings on where to eat, sleep, and party plus local tour operators.
· Where to go rafting, climbing, diving, hang-gliding, skiing, surfing and even parachuting!
· Detailed maps for Sydney, Cairns and other key towns and sights.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Packed with information on Australia’s sunshine coast, Footprint Focus Sydney to Cairns will enable you to make your own choices about where to go next.
The content of the Footprintfocus Sydney to Cairns guide has been extracted from Footprint’s East Coast Australia Handbook.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of today’s travelers. Sydney to Cairns provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don’t.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to doAbout the Author:
Darroch Donald has two major passions in life – wildlife and travel. Having explored some far-flung places he emigrated to New Zealand in 1992 where he acted as a wildlife consultant to the government. In 1996 he published his first book, Creatures, an account of his wildlife encounters, illustrated with his own photographs and artwork. Now Darroch has expanded his work to include both travel and nature. To view Darroch’s New Zealand photographic work, log on to darrochdonald.com.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111908206748