The Spanish gift of combining tradition and modernity so effortlessly is encompassed by Madrid. From experiencing the legendary Madrileño nightlife to visiting the remote mountain villages within easy reach, Central Spain has something to offer all travelers. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this vivacious region of Spain.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Madrid.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from dancing in flamenco clubs to visiting monolithic monasteries.
· Detailed maps for Central Spain’s key destinations.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Madrid & Central Spain provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of Spain’s most dynamic regions.
The content of the Footprintfocus Madrid & Central Spain guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Spain Guide.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of today’s travelers. Madrid & Central Spain provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don’t.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information on this fascinating region
· Gives the lowdown on the city’s culture & nightlife as well as fairytale castles, royal palaces and remote mountain villages
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to doAbout the Author:
Mary-Ann Gallagher has written extensively for numerous travel publishers, including seven guides for Footprint. Mary-Ann has travelled throughout Spain and Italy, and is currently based in Barcelona.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Footprint Travel Guides, 2013. Book Condition: Good. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has soft covers. In good all round condition. , 250grams, ISBN:9781909268012. Bookseller Inventory # 7151020
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P021909268011