This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Barbados offers the ideal Caribbean holiday. Whether you’re seeking some serious relaxation in the sun or rugged coastal walking, this island has something to offer everyone. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this sun-drenched isle.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around the island of Barbados.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sipping rum on the plantations to golfing in the sunshine.
· Detailed maps for Barbados and its key destinations.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Barbados provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one the Caribbean’s most sought-after destinations.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of today’s travelers. Barbados provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don’t.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to doAbout the Author:
Sarah Cameron is the author of all 17 editions of Footprint Caribbean Islands, as well as individual island titles.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111909268321
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1909268321
Book Description Footprint Handbooks, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. First. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1909268321n