This textbook is no longer in production. The 2015/2016 textbook will cover similar material, plus all of the newest changes. You can find it at [[ASIN:1928009034 GibbsCAM 2015/2016 Geometry Creation Textbook]]
This is the newest edition of our GibbsCAM Geometry Creation textbook designed to be compatible with the many new features found in GibbsCAM 2013.
The beginning consists of a GibbsCAM primer to get you used to the GibbsCAM interface and the buttons within it.
Next you will learn to create and modify geometry with pictures illustrating each function.
The last section contains four seperate tutorials programs, two for a mill and two for a lathe, where you will create geometry using multiple functions and workgroups.
At the end of this textbook you will be ready for the GibbsCAM 2013 Milling and GibbsCAM 2013 Lathe textbooks.
- Installation Guide
- Item Location Overview
- Full Task Bar Icon Breakdown
- Full Top Level Palette Icon Breakdown
- View Control Breakdown
- Multiple Viewport Manager Breakdown
- Selection Methods
- Cursor Modes
- Full Geometry Palette Breakdown Including All Sub-Menus
- Full Modify Menu Breakdown
- Geometry Colour Explanations
- How To Connect Geometry
- Mouse Position Window
- Plug-Ins Menu
- Raster2Vector Tutorial
- Document Control Dialog Overview
- Workgroups Tutorial
- Two Mill Geometry Creation Tutorials
- Two Lathe Geometry Creation Tutorials
- Part Blueprints
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)