This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Tiling is one of the most popular, beautiful, and durable finishes in a home. And when done properly, it's richly rewarding for the homeowner, and highly profitable for the contractor.
Yet the finest tilework can easily fail if placed over a poor setting bed, or installed with the wrong materials, which can cause time-consuming and expensive callbacks. In this comprehensive guide to the best tiling practice, you'll learn step-by-step how to use the latest materials and methods in nearly every tile application.
Discover hundreds of expert guidelines, tips and techniques, including:
- The right tile, materials and installation methods for every job.
- The best details for long-lasting floor, wall, countertop, and shower installations.
- How to assess and reinforce a structure before installing tile.
- Preparing plywood, concrete, and other surfaces for proper tile adhesion.
- Foolproof techniques for tiling out-of-level and uneven surfaces.
- Preventing common cracks and water leaks with movement joints.
- Using tile membranes for 100% waterproof installations.
- Perfecting grout joints to protect tile edges, slow water penetration, and resist staining.
- On-the-job tips, tricks, and jigs for getting the most out of tile tools and equipment.
- And much more...
'This is the most comprehensive and most up-to date tile book on the market.' -Steve Bliss, former editor of JLC
Why sub out your tiling jobs? Tiling for Contractors will give you the critical knowledge, skill, and confidence to tackle any tiling job yourself, no matter how complex!
Learn from the best. Best-selling author Michael Byrne has been a ceramic tile installer, contractor, consultant and industry expert for more than 40 years. He's also a popular speaker and instructor at countless seminars and trade shows each year.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description The Journal of Light Construction. Paperback. Condition: Good. A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. Seller Inventory # G1928580440I3N00
Book Description The Journal of Light Constructio, 2010. Paperback. Condition: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. May include supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Seller Inventory # mon0001024032
Book Description The Journal of Light Construction 2010-11-01, 2010. Paperback. Condition: good. 1st Edition. 1928580440. Seller Inventory # 704062
Book Description The Journal of Light Construction, 2010. Paperback. Condition: Good. 1st Edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1928580440