This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Barbara Braunstein is internationally known for her expertise in dealing with difficult people. Her energy, enthusiasm and humor combined with her practical strategies, techniques, tips and tools, make her a top rated trainer, consultant and motivational speaker. She has hands-on, real life experience as a manager in the airline industry, health care field, sports world, and as a business owner. Barbara receives rave reviews from her many clients including Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Wells Fargo, AAA, Association of Junior Leagues International, Lockheed Martin and the United States Tennis Association.
· What’s The Matter With People Anyway? The Serious Business of Listening
· How To Deal With The Four Different Personality Styles
· How To Deal With Generational Differences - The Radio Agers and the Baby Boomers
· How To Deal With Generational Differences – Generation X and Generation Y
· How To Deal With Gender Differences in Communication Styles
· How To Deal With Creative, Technical and Multicultural Teams
· How To Deal With Telecommuting, Flextime, Part Time, Shift And Temporary People.
· How To Deal With An Open Work Environment
· How To Give Constructive Criticism Constructively
· How to Negotiate Effectively How To Disagree Respectfully
· How To Deal With Angry People
· How To Deal With Your Own Anger and Frustration
· How To Make Sure You Are Not The Difficult Person.
· How To Deal With Conflicts Between Other People.
· Ready, Set, Go! Action Plan
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Skillpath Publications Inc, 2007. Audio CD. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111929874146
Book Description Skillpath Publications Inc, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1929874146
Book Description Skillpath Publications Inc, 2007. Audio CD. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1929874146