This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The California Central Coast s wildflower fields, oak studded slopes and wooded canyons are our inheritance, but it comes only to those willing to venture beyond their homesteads and discover first hand the majesty of our golden grasses and intoxicating vineyards undulating across the hills.
· Ride the back road to Pozo through dry creek beds and across golden prairies where the last grizzly in the county roamed.
· Observe the ruts of 19th century stagecoaches in the sandstone as Concord stagecoaches made their way across San Marco Pass.
· Walk the Nipomo Dunes a wilderness oasis, a moving desert, a phenomenon of nature unprecedented on the continent.
· Hike the peaks above San Luis Obispo to observe the depth and breadth of the Middle Kingdom.
· Witness the birth and life cycle of the Great Blue Heron that nests in the eucalyptus groves of Morro Bay.
· Sleep in the hollow of Castro Canyon when evening fog enshrouds giant redwood trees and drizzle dapples the forest floor in the land of Helmuth Deetjen.
· Stand on the San Andreas fault line and understand that the movement of the land is beneath our feet and in our backyard.
The Central Coast is California s Middle Kingdom. Nature reigns and civilization honors the Godly aspect of hill, valley and mountainstream. The Central Coast is on everyone s list of favorite places to go to get away from it all, to reconnect with family, to experience the wonders of the natural world. Discover new ways of appreciating the majesty of sea, rolling beaches and mountain hideaways in this book of outdoor adventure and travel
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Central Coast Books, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1930401809
Book Description Central Coast Books, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111930401809