This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book shows you how to handle staff members who:
- gossip in the teacher's lounge.
- consistently say "it won't work" when any new idea is suggested.
- send an excessive number of student to your office for disciplinary reasons.
- undermine your efforts toward school improvement.
- negatively influence other staff members. .This book provides tips and strategies to help school leaders improve, neutralize, or eliminate resistant and negative teachers. 1999.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Todd Whitaker has been fortunate to be able to blend his passion with his profession. Recognized as a leading presenter in the fields of education and leadership, his message has resonated with over a million professionals around the world. One of the nation's leading authorities on employee motivation and leadership effectiveness, Whitaker has written over twenty books and has been invited to present in all fifty states and numerous countries around the world. He is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana. Todd and his wife Beth, also a professor at Indiana State University, have three children: Katherine, Madeline, and Harrison.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Eye On Education, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Seller Inventory # DADAX1930556454
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # F-1930556454
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # FX-1930556454
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-1930556454