Very Easy Reading is a three-level reading course designed for young beginning English language learners. Through the short, easy readings of this series, students are exposed to new vocabulary and structures in a controlled manner, making each reading very accessible and enjoyable to the new reader. Fun full-color illustrations also help support comprehension and vocabulary acquisition. Audio supplement of recorded reading passages available separately.
- Vocabulary comprehension and recognition exercises
- Fun full-color illustrations to aid in understanding
- Reading comprehension questions building skimming, scanning, and inference skills
- Additional listening/pronunciation practice with the accompanying audio recording
- Separate annotated guide with anwer key
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Casey Malarcher has been an ESL/EFL instructor for over ten years. He holds a PhD in Education from the University of New Mexico and has written a wide range of English language learning materials for both children and adults.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want