Young English language learners will enjoy their first steps in reading with this non-fiction series. The fun and entertaining non-fiction passages of Real Easy Reading naturally motivate students to read. Controlled introduction of vocabulary and structures make real world content accessible to beginning readers. The wide variety of reading exercises ensures that learners will acquire active reading comprehension skills. Fun full-color illustrations and photographs also support low-proficiency readers. Audio recording of passages sold separately.
- Pre-reading activities designed to actively engage readers
- A wide range of reading comprehension activities, including mind mapping, diagramming, categorizing, and sequencing
- Vocabulary comprehension and recognition exercises
- Fun full-color photographs and illustrations to support the beginning reader
Accompanying audio recording for listening and pronunciation extension activities
- Separate annotated teacher's guide with answer key
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2005. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: New. Laura Parris (illustrator). book. Bookseller Inventory # M1932222545
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 75 pages. 9.90x7.10x0.20 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1932222545
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2005. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111932222545