Beginning with Christ's incarnation, A.D. contains lectures from the 2006 History of the World Mega Conference covering the rise of Byzantium and fall of Rome, the history of the Church, the history of the law of nations, Islam, and the establishment of America, concluding with a review of the twentieth century. Each lecture emphasizes the providence of God over every detail of history -- that Christ is ''the author and finisher of our faith'' (Hebrews 12:2), and that the history of the world is His story.
Included in this album:
* The Greatest Themes of the Fifth and Sixth Millennia of Earth History -- Dr. Paul Jehle
* A Brief History of Martyrdom, Persecution, and Inquisition -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* The Christian History of the Common Law -- Douglas Phillips, Esq.
* The Rise of Byzantium and the Fall of Rome -- Dr. George Grant
* How Augustine Changed the World, Part 1 -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* How Augustine Changed the World, Part 2 -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* The Battle of Teutoburg Forest -- Col. John Eidsmoe
* The Problem With Medieval Scholasticism -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* What Every Christian Needs to Know About The Reformation -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* The Global Influence of John Calvin -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* The History of the English Church -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* The Remarkable Life of Oliver Cromwell -- Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
* The History of the Law of Nations, Part 1 -- Dr. Paul Jehle* The History of the Law of Nations, Part 2 -- Dr. Paul Jehle
* Nineteenth Century Missions -- William Potter
* Islam and the Modern World -- George Grant
* The American Republic -- Dr. Marshall Foster
* America s Social Engineers and What They Designed -- Geoffrey Botkin
* The Twentieth Century: A Theological and Historical Autopsy, Part 1 -- Panel Discussion
* The Twentieth Century: A Theological and Historical Autopsy, Part -- Panel Discussion
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
''Vision Forum's History of the World Mega-Conference was the first of its kind. Its impact will continue to be felt by thousands over the years in shaping their understanding of this world and its history.'' --Dr. Joseph Morecraft III
''The History of the World Mega-Conference was a milestone event in the history of Christendom. It drove a stake in the heart of the beast of modern secularism and historical theory. It encouraged an intelligent army of believers that God is orchestrating all events, on their behalf, to spread the victorious Gospel of liberty from our homes, to our nation, and out to encompass the world.'' --Dr. Marshall Foster
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want