Smart Ways to Respond to Conflict at Home and at Work.
Discover insights and strategies:
· How to identify codependency in your relationships.
· Why a person's intelligence decreases in direct proportion to their anger and emotions.
· Why body language can give you away in a conflict.
· How to turn resentment into rapport with an "I" statement vs. "You" statement.
· How to negotiate win-win agreements on & off the job.
· How to eliminate five problem causing words from your vocabulary.
"Wave brings a fresh, integrated perspective on communication and self-empowerment. You can tell when someone writes from experience because it reads easy and makes satisfying sense."
-Kelly Bryson, MA, MFT, Author, Don't be Nice, Be Real, a handbook to Nonviolent Communication™
"I have experienced Wave in action. I brought him in to assist with a client's public emotional meltdown; his calming behavior and choice of simple, effective language helped bring a potentially volatile situation to a quiet peaceful resolution."
-Bill Prucha, MS, CRC, Vocational Consultant/BPCS Hawaii.
"This book reflects practical wisdom that's a combination of Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now and Marshall Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication, presented in user-friendly language and based on years of in-the-field research."
-Zak Schwartz PhD., Author, An Archangel Training Manual
"Do you have personality conflicts at work or at home? If so you'll love this fascinating book that's full of real life ways to get along better with just about anyone, anytime, anywhere. Read it and reap."
-Sam Horn, Best Selling Author of Tongue Fu!® and America's Intrigue Expert.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mill City Press, Inc., 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1936400618