· Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.
· Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.
· Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research in academic journals―making it ideal as a supplement for research methods courses. This book makes it possible for students to work independently on a critical literature review as a term project.
· Nine model literature reviews at the end of the book provide the stimulus for homework assignments and classroom discussions.
· The activities at the end of each chapter keep students moving toward their goal of writing a polished, professional review of academic literature.
· Most examples include material from recently published research. Includes nine model literature reviews for discussion and evaluation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. FAST shipping, FREE tracking, and GREAT customer service! We also offer International and EXPEDITED shipping options. Bookseller Inventory # 3D7DSF001G8K
Book Description Routledge, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111936523035
Book Description Routledge, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB1936523035
Book Description Routledge. Book Condition: New. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Bookseller Inventory # 1936523035