This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book is for first-time users of the Junos operating system and Juniper Networks products. It not only lays the foundation for learning Junos, it also facilitates understanding of subsequent books that appear in the Day One series.
The Junos CLI provides you with new tools, shortcuts, and safeguards. Learn about these new features and save yourself hours at the keyboard. The practical Day One format offers straightforward explanations, step-by-step instructions, and lots of examples. And, the Try It Yourself sections let you practice what you just read.
IT'S DAY ONE AND YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, SO LEARN HOW TO:
* Navigate the CLI's operational mode and configuration mode.
* Understand the hierarchies that underlie each mode.
* Get onboard help and use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your work.
* Show device status, alarms, and other helpful information in operational mode.
* Modify, save, and load configuration files with minimal risk to operations.
* Use basic configuration mode commands such as show, set, and delete.
* Capitalize on the safety features of the Junos operating system commit model.
* Prepare system changes in advance.
* Use the shortcuts and tips of experienced users and avoid common problems.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Juniper Networks Books, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1936779005