Pain Medications and You is a must-have resource for anyone who is taking pain medications. Written in easy to understand language, this guide will help you fully understand how to safely and effectively use pain medications.
* How to manage and minimize side effects
* Best practices for controlling pain
* What medications do - and don't do
* Learn to advocate for your needs
* Dosing guidelines
* Why you may need more than one medication to manage pain
* Answer questions of "what to do if..."
* Prescription responsibilities of provider and patient
* Best pain management websites
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Expert Francine Hoh, Ph.D., APN, ACHPN, an advanced practice nurse, has taught thousands of nurses and physicians how to safely and effectively manage pain. She is bringing her 25 years of experience and national certification in pain management to assist you in achieving maximal pain control with minimal side effects.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)