This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book is intended to provide prospective real estate licensees with a thorough review of the knowledge necessary to pass the national PSI real estate exam. The text is presented precisely according to PSI's published "expanded" outline of over 170 real estate topics that may appear on the PSI exam.
The author, Jim Bainbridge, is a Harvard Law School graduate, a practicing attorney, and a licensed real estate broker. He has carefully written this book to help you prepare for — and pass — the PSI real estate exam. The book contains:
· a comprehensive review of the real estate principles covered by the national PSI real estate exam;
· a complete 80-multiple-choice-question practice exam, with detailed answers given for all of the questions, which will allow you to assess your strengths and weaknesses — and to hone your test-taking skills — before exam day;
· a thorough review of the real estate math that you are expected to know for the PSI exam;
· tips on preparing for and taking the PSI exam; and
· a useful glossary of more than 600 key real estate terms for test preparation and reference.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jim Bainbridge is a graduate of Harvard Law School and has been an active member of the California Bar for more than 30 years. He is a licensed California real estate broker, and a past recipient of a National Science Foundation Fellowship for graduate studies in mathematics at UC Berkeley. He is the author numerous works that have been published in more than 50 journals in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, and the Netherlands.
Jim Bainbridge is also a member of the Real Estate Educators Association (REEA) and has received recognition as a Certified Distance Education Instructor by IDECC, which is a function of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Jim Bainbridge, 2015. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1939526132
Book Description Jim Bainbridge, 2015. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00ZVPFT8W
Book Description Jim Bainbridge, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1939526132
Book Description Jim Bainbridge, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1939526132n