This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Career coaching is one of the most lucrative and rewarding businesses to start today. And it is not limited to entrepreneurship - increasingly, companies from the Fortune 500, government agencies and small- and medium-sized private enterprises are incorporating career coaching into their employee development programs too.
Discover the secrets known by coaches already using this powerful "Career Coaching Success System," drawing on the expertise of 27-year career coaching veteran Marcia Bench. This guidebook - used as a text for the training programs offered by Career Coach Institute, founded by the author - is designed to help you learn how to become a successful career coach by mastering the critical areas of expertise required in career coaching.
The book features coaching examples, dozens of powerful coaching questions, career coaching tips and traps, and a Career Coach's Toolbox containing more than 30 worksheets, exercises, and forms to use with clients and help you build a successful practice.
In this easy-to-read and practical book, you will learn:
* why now is an ideal time to become a career coach
* what career coaching is and how it differs from similar services
* the 8 critical elements of career design blending passion and pocketbook
* how to help clients discover their Authentic Vocation TM
* how to use personal branding, the internet, blogs and more to find the perfect job
* a simple 3-part coaching model, and 3 levels, that you can use in every coaching session
* how to help clients use Linkedin, online resumes and networking
* interviewing and negotiation success secrets
* how to mix published and unpublished job market strategies
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description High Flight Press, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1939795621