This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Coding Guide Dental Services & Oral Surgery represents the ultimate procedure to diagnosis code linking reference for the dental and oral surgery practice.
The selection of CDT codes, CPT codes and ICD-9-CM code links included in the Coding Guide are based on a computer analysis of over 600 million actual health insurance claims submitted to third party payers. The analysis program is designed and supervised by our in-house medical staff and coding experts so that only statistically reliable data are included.
The Coding Guide Dental Services & Oral Surgery includes:
* Comprehensive glossary of coding and billing terminology
* Comprehensive introduction to CDT, CPT and diagnostic coding
* CDT codes with linkages to ICD-9-CM codes
* CPT codes reported by dental professionals with linkages to ICD-9-CM codes
* Complete list of relevant ICD-9-CM codes mapped to ICD-10-CM
* Introduction to the SNODENT and EZCodes diagnostic coding systems
* Complete instructions for the ADA Dental and CMS 1500 claim forms
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Practice Management Information Corp, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1939852196