This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This course covers everything you will need to pass the Oregon Electrical Exam. It is a practical course that teaches a quick and easy way to practice math calculations, review key terms, and learn about the major topics covered on the Electrical Exam.
The course includes:
· Math Review and Electrical Review Questions DVD.
· A Manual that briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Basic Electrical Theory, Circuits, Photovoltaic, and Plans and Circuit Symbols.
· Summaries of the National Electric Code (NEC), math formulas, and the Health and Safety Orders (OSHA).
· Over 600 Practice Questions, Answers and Explanations.
· 1 Year Access to Online Exams and the Newest Updated Questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want