Unique, Practical and Straightforward Way to Learn Music Theory and Become a Better Musician, Even if You're a Complete Beginner!
Updated and Massively Expanded Edition with New Exercises, and New Content!This book also features the links to Audio Examples (hosted on external website) so you can hear some music theory concepts in action and understand them better!
Have you ever wanted:
- To know how understanding music theory can make you a better player (on any instrument)?
- To unlock the mysteries of notes, intervals, music scales, modes, keys, circle of fifths, chords and chord progressions, and other important concepts in music, and how they all relate to one another?
- To get a deep understanding of scales, modes and chords, where they come from, what are the different types that exist, how they're built, and how to use any chord or scale in your playing?
- To learn how to form, name and play any chord that is possible to play?
- To learn how rhythm works and how to master your rhythm and timing skills that will make you sound like a pro on any instrument?
- To know the magic behind all the beautiful music that you love and how you can (re)create it by yourself?
- To get a wide perspective on tonal harmony and how melody, harmony, and rhythm work together?
- To understand composition and improvisation, and how to use voice leading and chord inversions to create beautiful harmonies?
- To get a grasp on the advanced concepts (such as modal playing, atonality, polychords and polytonality, free music, etc.) that usually only advanced jazz musicians may consider using?
- Have you ever had trouble learning music theory or thought that it wasn't necessary, boring or too hard to learn?
If you find yourself in any of this, then this book is what you need. It covers pretty much everything that anyone who plays or wants to play music, and wishes to become a better musician, should know.
The book is structured in a way that makes it very easy to follow, digest and internalize all important concepts that constitute music theory. What's great is that you don't have to be a college degree musician in order to understand and use any of this – anyone can do it, even a total beginner! It also doesn't matter what instrument(s) you play, nor what is your current level of knowledge and playing ability, because music theory is universal and all about what sounds sound good together! It explains the WHY and HOW, and it is your roadmap - a skill and a tool, guided by your ears, for creating beautiful music.
This is the most comprehensive and straightforward evergreen book on music theory that you can find – a book you'll wish to study and refer to often, and keep it forever.
It will give you what is necessary to become an expert in music theory without frustration and feeling overwhelmed in the process, and this in-turn will have immense benefits to your playing and musicianship!
But don’t take my word for it, use the look inside feature by clicking on the book cover to get a preview of what you'll find inside.Get this book now and solve all your problems with music theory, and become proficient in this field!