Blue Bull "Nilgai" (Boselaphus tragocamelus) - Nepal: Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust Area of Nepal

 
9783838378084: Blue Bull

The research project "Blue bull 'Nilgai' (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust" was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

About the Author:

Mr. Achyut Aryal has been working on high mountain mammals of Nepal since 2001. He is a member of IUCN/SSC/Bears Specialist Group,Team Leader of BRTF Nepal and currently he is PhD scholar. Mr.Bikash Adhikari is diet analysis assistant and BSc Forestry Fellow (IOF, Pokhara, Nepal). Mr. Til Bahadur Chhetri is a member of BRTF Nepal.

Mr. Achyut Aryal has been working on high mountain mammals of Nepal since 2001. He is a member of IUCN/SSC/Bears Specialist Group,Team Leader of BRTF Nepal and currently he is PhD scholar. Mr.Bikash Adhikari is diet analysis assistant and BSc Forestry Fellow (IOF, Pokhara, Nepal). Mr. Til Bahadur Chhetri is a member of BRTF Nepal.

Mr. Achyut Aryal has been working on high mountain mammals of Nepal since 2001. He is a member of IUCN/SSC/Bears Specialist Group,Team Leader of BRTF Nepal and currently he is PhD scholar. Mr.Bikash Adhikari is diet analysis assistant and BSc Forestry Fellow (IOF, Pokhara, Nepal). Mr. Til Bahadur Chhetri is a member of BRTF Nepal.

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

Buy New View Book
List Price: US$ 63.00
US$ 48.90

Convert Currency

Shipping: US$ 7.91
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.

Destination, Rates & Speeds

Add to Basket

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

1.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing 2010-08-18 (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New paperback Quantity Available: > 20
Seller:
Blackwell's
(Oxford, OX, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Academic Publishing 2010-08-18, 2010. paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 48.90
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 7.91
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

2.

Aryal, Achyut / Adhikari, Bikash
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Quantity Available: 1
Seller:
Rating
[?]

Book Description Book Condition: New. Publisher/Verlag: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing | Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust Area of Nepal | The research project "Blue bull 'Nilgai' (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust" was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea. | Format: Paperback | Language/Sprache: english | 64 pp. Bookseller Inventory # K9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 58.91
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 3.51
From Germany to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

3.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Quantity Available: > 20
Print on Demand
Seller:
Pbshop
(Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # IQ-9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 58.44
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 3.99
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

4.

Aryal, Achyut
Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (2016)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Paperback Quantity Available: 1
Print on Demand
Seller:
Ria Christie Collections
(Uxbridge, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2016. Paperback. Book Condition: New. PRINT ON DEMAND Book; New; Publication Year 2016; Not Signed; Fast Shipping from the UK. No. book. Bookseller Inventory # ria9783838378084_lsuk

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 57.43
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 5.10
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

5.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Quantity Available: > 20
Print on Demand
Seller:
Books2Anywhere
(Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # LQ-9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 55.10
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 11.88
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

6.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Acad. Publ. Aug 2010 (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Taschenbuch Quantity Available: 1
Seller:
Rheinberg-Buch
(Bergisch Gladbach, Germany)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Acad. Publ. Aug 2010, 2010. Taschenbuch. Book Condition: Neu. Neuware - The research project 'Blue bull 'Nilgai' (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust' was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea. 64 pp. Englisch. Bookseller Inventory # 9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 59.32
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 20.13
From Germany to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

7.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Acad. Publ. Aug 2010 (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Taschenbuch Quantity Available: 1
Seller:
Agrios-Buch
(Bergisch Gladbach, Germany)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Acad. Publ. Aug 2010, 2010. Taschenbuch. Book Condition: Neu. Neuware - The research project 'Blue bull 'Nilgai' (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust' was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea. 64 pp. Englisch. Bookseller Inventory # 9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 59.32
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 20.13
From Germany to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

8.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Paperback Quantity Available: > 20
Seller:
BuySomeBooks
(Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Paperback. 64 pages. Dimensions: 8.7in. x 5.9in. x 0.1in.The research project Blue bull Nilgai (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5. 14 sq. km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individualsq. km with the sex ratio of 2: 3 (male: female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea. This item ships from multiple locations. Your book may arrive from Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN. Paperback. Bookseller Inventory # 9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 86.75
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

9.

Achyut Aryal, Bikash Adhikari, Til Bahadur Chhetri
Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Paperback Quantity Available: > 20
Print on Demand
Seller:
The Book Depository EURO
(London, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Language: English . Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****.The research project Blue bull Nilgai (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea. Bookseller Inventory # AAV9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 86.61
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 3.96
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

10.

Achyut Aryal
Published by LAP Lambert Acad. Publ. Aug 2010 (2010)
ISBN 10: 3838378083 ISBN 13: 9783838378084
New Taschenbuch Quantity Available: 1
Print on Demand
Seller:
AHA-BUCH GmbH
(Einbeck, Germany)
Rating
[?]

Book Description LAP Lambert Acad. Publ. Aug 2010, 2010. Taschenbuch. Book Condition: Neu. This item is printed on demand - Print on Demand Neuware - The research project 'Blue bull 'Nilgai' (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust' was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea. 64 pp. Englisch. Bookseller Inventory # 9783838378084

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 59.32
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 34.67
From Germany to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds