Highly portable, on-the-spot guides packed with over 400 lavish photographs, practical information, insider tips and a dedicated atlas.
● Comprehensive introduction and special double-page features provide readers with useful information about nature and landscapes, people and country, history and gastronomy, the fine arts and culture
● Highlight sections arranged by regions reveals the top sights through a wealth of breathtaking photographs and stimulating background texts
● Practical information and insider tips for culture & events, restaurants & local cuisine, bars, shopping, hotels and much more
● Guided city walks and perfectly planned auto tours with descriptions of the most scenic routes cross-referenced to individual, bespoke maps helping visitors plan their trip
● Dedicated, fully-indexed map section aids quick and easy navigation
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Monaco Books, 2010. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 9783899445312
Book Description Monaco Books, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX3899445317