This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Highly portable, on-the-spot guides packed with over 400 lavish photographs, practical information, insider tips and a dedicated atlas.
● Comprehensive introduction and special double-page features provide readers with useful information about nature and landscapes, people and country, history and gastronomy, the fine arts and culture
● Highlight sections arranged by regions reveals the top sights through a wealth of breathtaking photographs and stimulating background texts
● Practical information and insider tips for culture & events, restaurants & local cuisine, bars, shopping, hotels and much more
● Guided city walks and perfectly planned auto tours with descriptions of the most scenic routes cross-referenced to individual, bespoke maps helping visitors plan their trip
● Dedicated, fully-indexed map section aids quick and easy navigation
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Monaco Books. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 3899445317 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.1890639
Book Description Monaco Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P113899445317
Book Description Monaco Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX3899445317
Book Description Monaco Books, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M3899445317