This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Fashion Sketchbook, 7th Edition, is the definitive book for learning how to draw fashion that communicates design ideas and details. With more than 3,000 color illustrations and updated instructions, this introductory text explains how to draw women, men, and children, pose the figure, develop the fashion head and face, sketch accessories, add garment details, and prepare flats and specs. Learn more advanced techniques for rendering color, fabrics, and embellishments, from houndstooth and velvet to feathers and fringe. Abling’s detailed, easy-to-follow lessons are accompanied by clear diagrams and photographs from the runway that show drawing skills for current fashion trends.
New to This Edition
· New binder format and figure template pages make the book a customizable tool for sketching and referencing drawings
· Integrated online STUDIO includes 26 video lessons, visual flashcards and self-quizzes, additional exercises, downloadable templates and croquis
· New Guest Artist features show diverse drawing styles that relate to chapter techniques
· Updated photos and illustrations add current trends, modern poses and diverse faces
· Reorganized to streamline coverage and improve navigation
This bundle includes Fashion Sketchbook, 7th Edition and Fashion Sketchbook STUDIO Access Card.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Bina Abling teaches in the Fashion Design departments of FIT and Parsons School of Design in New York City. She is the author of Fashion Sketchbook,4th Edition, Advanced Fashion Sketchbook, Model Drawing, and Marker Rendering for Fashion, Accessories and Interior Design. Bina's knowledge and experience comes from 10 years in the fashion industry and 15 years of teaching.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description OM Book Service,India, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P118187107367
Book Description OM Book Service,India, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M8187107367