· 1:72, 1:48 and 1:35 individual and national markings for 6 Ferdinands, 2 KV-2s, 2 T-34s, 2 Tigers and 5 Panthers, each depicted on beautifully drawn color profiles
The selection includes the following vehicles:
- 8,8cm Pak 43/2 Sfl L/71 Pz. Jäger Tiger (P) Ferdinand of 3rd Company, 653rd Heavy Tank Destroyers Battalion, Operation Zitadelle, Kursk Salient, July 1943, plus five others
- KV-2 captured by German troops in 1941 in Belarus
- KV-2 of the 269th Infantry Division
- Pz. Kpfw. VI Tiger Ausf. H1 coded ‘1313’ of 13th Company, 1st SS Panzer Regiment Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler, Operation Zitadelle, Kursk Salient, July 1943, plus four others
- T-34/76 with L-11 gun captured and used by Wehrmacht
- T-34/76 with F-34 gun used by Waffen-SS
This is a series of highly illustrated books on the key machines of World War II and their combat use. Perfect for modelers and filled with color artwork profiles, each volume details the camouflage, markings, insignia, modifications and variants of the best of the war. With extra features such as decals.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kagero, 2011. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. 1st Edition. New soft cover,STILL SEALED.2011,1st edition.Includes Free Decals. Bookseller Inventory # 25312
Book Description Kagero, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P118361220933
Book Description Kagero, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 8361220933