This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for 8 various Spitfires, each depicted on beautifully drawn 4-view color profiles
The selection contains profiles of the following aircraft:
- Spitfire Mk Vb (R6923) coded QJ-S of No. 92 Squadron RAF, flown by F/O Alan Wright, Biggin Hill, April 1941,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (W3579) coded OU-Q of No. 485 Squadron RNZAF, flown by W/C Edgar Norman Ryder, Dunkirk, 31 October 1941,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (AB276) coded RY-K of No. 313 (Czechoslovak) Squadron RAF, flown by F/L V‡clav H‡jek, Hornchurch, April 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (P8742) coded WX-A of No. 302 (Polish) Squadron RAF, Harrowbeer, April 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (BM579) coded FN-B of No. 331 (Norwegian) Squadron RAF, flown by F/L Rolf Arne Berg, Manston, early July 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (EN908) coded GW-Y of No. 340 (French) Squadron RAF (Le groupe de chasse 'ële-de-France'), flown by Capt. Francois de Labouchere, Hornchurch, August 1942,
- Spitfire Mk Vb (EP829) coded T-N of No. 249 (Gold Coast) Squadron RAF, flown by its CO S/L John Joseph Lynch Jnr., Krendi, late April 1943,
- Spitfire Mk Vb Trop (ER187) coded WZ-C of 309th Fighter Squadron USAAF, flown by its CO Maj. Frank A. Hill, La Senia, May 1943.
About Topcolors: This is a series of highly illustrated books on the key machines of World War II and their combat use. Perfect for modelers and filled with color artwork profiles, each volume details the camouflage, markings, insignia, modifications and variants of the best of the war. With extra features such as decals and masking foil.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“...this colorful compendium will certainly get your project juices flowing!” (Cybermodeler)
“...it is fair to say that modelers who intend to build the Dewoitine D.520, Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 or Spitfire Mk.Vb from the featured kits or from any kit in any scale will find this issue to be of value when painting and weathering these aircraft. It also may serve as a source of inspiration when you need help keeping the creative juices flowing as the current workbench project is doing it’s best to thwart them. This publication is highly recommended” (IPMS)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Poland: Kagero Publishing , 2012. Condition: New. 20 pages. Full color profiles of 8 Mark Vb Spitfires, each portrayed with port and starboard profiles, overhead plan and lower wing surface views, plus descriptive captions relating to each machine's paintwork and appearance. Includes decals for all unique markings of featured subjects in 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scales - RAF R6923 of 92 squadron at Biggin Hill, April 1941; RNZAF W3579 of 485 Squadron at Dunkirk, October 1941; RAF AB276 of 313 Squadron (Czechoslovakian) at Hornchurch, April 1942; RAF P8742 of 302 Squadron (Polish) at Harrowbeer, April 1942; RAF BM579 of 331 Squadron (Norwegian) at Manston, early July 1942; RAF EN908 of 340 Squadron (French) at Hornchurch, August 1942; RAF EP829 of 249 Squadron (Gold Coast) at Kredi, late April 1942 and USAAF Trop ER187 of the 309th Fighter Squadron at La Senia, May 1943. Brand new 8 x 11 paperback. KG15023 sale; $15 til 10/18. Seller Inventory # 37414
Book Description Casemate Publishers, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M8362878118
Book Description Kagero, 2011. Booklet. Condition: New. Mini Topcolors 23. 15023. New paperback copies. Dual English/Polish text. ; Pictorial study aimed at modellers. Colour profiles with descriptions. Includes sheet of decals. ; 18 pages. Seller Inventory # 58526
Book Description Casemate Publishers, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P118362878118