"This dazzling, full-color book provides a fun, practical introduction to photo-editing with Photoshop Elements."
--Fred Showker, Editor/Publisher of DT&G Magazine
This second edition of our wildly popular, full-color introduction to photo-editing with Photoshop Elements offers dozens of hands-on techniques that reflect the product's latest features. Dive right in and make your photos look their absolute best with this fun, practical guide. Learn how to use the file browser, change image size, enhance faces, manage file size, correct white balance, enhance your subject, use raw format, and much more. The companion CD contains a tryout version of Photoshop Elements, utilities, and hundreds of images. Nowhere else will you find such valuable advice, creativity-inspiring images, with a CD, at such an affordable price.
40 Digital Photo Retouching Techniques will show you how to:
* Use Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 effectively
* Correct color and light
* Add color to black-and-white photos
* Remove red eye, eliminate blemishes, and enhance facial features
* Develop studio backgrounds and professional-style picture packages
* Clean up, combine, and resize images
* Split up scanned images
* Open and process RAW image files
* Create reflections and text effects
* Correct flaws with the Healing Brush
* Straighten distorted images
* Create a web banner
* Build a photo gallery for the web
* And more!
How is this book different?
* Written for digital image enthusiasts in a language that's easy to understand
* Presents inspiring, full-color images on every page
* Combines technical details with artistic inspiration
* Lets you dive right in and get creative with your digital camera
* Groups topics thematically for quick reference
* Provides a thorough introduction to Photoshop Elements 3.0 and digital imaging
* Uses practical step-by-step instructions, explanations, short-cuts, and tips
* Leads you to rapid mastery of retouching techniques
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Founded in 1987, YoungJin.com is a leading South Korean book publisher. They're known for great graphics and digital photography books, featuring exceptionally stylish designs and consistently high quality images.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Sybex, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX8931435126
Book Description Sybex, 2005. Book Condition: New. This Book is in Good Condition; Fast Shipping !!! Delivery Time 4-7 days. 100% Money back Guaranteed!!!. book. Bookseller Inventory # 8931435126
Book Description Youngjin.com Publishing Company, Limited. Book Condition: New. pp. 216. Bookseller Inventory # 5832423
Book Description Sybex, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. No.1 BESTSELLERS - great prices, friendly customer service â€" all orders are dispatched next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000495294