This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The English You Need for the Office is the first book of a two-part series covering the essential vocabulary of the office for the general staff. The seond book (The English You Need for Business) covers the vocabulary essential for executives and outside the office.
The English You Need for the Office introduces vocabulary for talking about daily processes in an office via a lively and flexible presentation. Suitable for in class and for self-study, the text's picture process format helps students learn the English needed for the office efficiently and effectively.
Available separately, the Multi-skills Activity Book plus audio CD is an ideal complement to the main text and exercises listening, reading, comprehension and picture association skills on a chapter by chapter basis. The most important vocabulary is exercised in detail.
- 56 color chapters
- Basic vocabulary topics include using a copying machine, sending a fax,
making telephone calls and office safety
- Key vocabulary sideboards in every unit
- Detailed index for every key term with usage notes
- Appendices cover conversions, common world currencies and irregular verb tables
- Free audio CD includes key vocabulary and chapter by chapter conversation practice
- Separate Multi-skills Activity Book to complement the main text
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing. Perfect Paperback. Condition: VERY GOOD. Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s). Seller Inventory # 2819500501
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2003. Condition: Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP70767066