She may be South East Asia’s youngest capital, but Kuala Lumpur’s fabulously mixed heritage means you’re in for a riot of culture, colour, fashion and art, with mosque minarets and Indian and Chinese temples nestling amongst the modern skyline and tropical vegetation. Just be sure to bring an appetite, KL’s dining scene is a delicious treat.
· Want to feast on the finest cuisine from banana leaf curries to haute fine dining?
· Want to discover the city’s burgeoning contemporary art, design and gallery scene?
· Want beautiful, bespoke and Ready-to-Wear fashion and leather, plus jewellery, accessories and an array of antiques and artisanal crafts? Want stunning nature treks and adventure sports only minutes from the city centre?
· Want just the very best of the best and to avoid the rest?
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
· Ultra-handy, light format that fits into your pocket/handbag – discreet and useful. · Totally original and fresh content - sharp, pithy reviews that cut right to the jugular. · Contain everything you need to know and nothing you don’t - from hotels, bars, restaurants and clubs, to out of town activities, spa and beauty places. · Unique “by the hand” shopping itineraries that lead you to the streets and areas you’d simply never find as a visitor. LUXE takes you to the best of the best, and doesn't waste time on the mediocre. · In addition to over 20 resident contributors and the local residen
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Luxe Limited, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New, not a remainder. Bookseller Inventory # 1607080400
Book Description Luxe Limited, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New, not a remainder. Bookseller Inventory # 1607060279T
Book Description Luxe Limited, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P119888132555