BRAND NEW Audiobook on CD Rom - Unabridged A Brand New Quality Audiobook from a Full-Time Veteran Owned Bookshop in business since 1992!. Bookseller Inventory # 2241232
Synopsis: Americans need to toughen uppersonally, culturally, and as a national fighting forceif we are to survive the unprecedented threat from Islamist assault.
From the Inside Flap: Tough Times Call for Tough Action
In American Grit, nationally syndicated columnist Tony Blankley warns that the administration of Barack Obama is a potential disaster at a dangerous time for America.Challenging Americans to recapture the spirit of sacrifice that has historically characterized our nation, Blankley demonstrates how Obama's agenda, with its emphasis on environmental sensitivity, military retreat, and the diminution of executive branch powers, promotes national weakness as a righteous ideal. In contrast, Blankley puts forward his own nationalist program based on toughness, resoluteness, and grit--traditional American values totally absent from Obama's agenda. In this passionate, hard-hitting book, Blankley shows:
* How Obama's plan for national service is a weak substitute for what America really needs--a full-on military draft
* How Obama's infatuation with alternative energy will damage America's national interests
* Why we need stricter laws to prevent the media from compromising our national security
* Why the office of the presidency, contrary to popular belief, has not gained enough power since the September 11 attacks
* How we can craft a successful foreign policy that avoids the mistakes of both the liberals and the neo-cons
* How our war effort in Iraq was undermined by effective enemy propaganda--and what we can do about it
* Why education reform under President Obama will fail to address one of the biggest problems in our education system: the failure to teach patriotism
Filled with solutions to problems ranging from the detention of enemy combatants to dealing with aggressive petro-states like Russia, Venezuela, and Iran, American Grit demonstrates how this country can emerge from its current domestic and military challenges as a stronger, more unified, and more tenacious nation--and why under President Obama, it won't.
Title: American Grit - What It Will Take to Survive...
Publisher: Blackstone Audio
Publication Date: 2009
Book Condition: BRAND NEW
Book Description Blackstone Audiobooks, Inc. Condition: New. Audio CD. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 1433215500
Book Description Blackstone Audiobooks, Inc., 2009. Compact Disc. Condition: Brand New. unabridged edition. 6.00x5.75x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 1433215500