We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: New Page 1The American Journey Reconstruction to the Present is the last half of The American Journey and begins in 1864 (Unit 6). There is a two chapter review Prologue from pre-exploration to Reconstruction. The Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution, and the Citizenship Handbook are also included. Paired with The American Republic to 1877, the two books create a seamless two-year scope and sequence for middle school.
Its unparalleled author team, including National Geographic, ensures accuracy in every detail of the narrative, maps, and charts.
· Foldables―student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers―are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools.
· A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they’ve read.
· TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the “hot topics” of different eras.
· National Geographic's Geography and History features show students how geography and events intertwine to create the history of a location or nation.
· The program emphasizes skill development―from reading maps to analyzing primary and secondary sources to exploring the connections between history and geography, economics, government, citizenship, and current events.
About the Author: McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Title: The American Journey, Reconstruction to the ...
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Publication Date: 2005
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill School Pub Co, Blacklick, Ohio, U.S.A., 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: As New. No Jacket. First. This is an American History and Government text written entirely in Spanish The English Language title of this book is: (The American Journey, Reconstruction to the Present) Multiple copies available. Size: 9x11. Book. Bookseller Inventory # 023430
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110078681340
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0078681340
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0078681340