Best Practices for Marketing Lawyers: Leading Marketing Executives on Identifying Firm Objectives, Working with Attorneys, and Developing Marketing Campaigns (Inside the Minds). Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Best Practices for Marketing Lawyers is an authoritative, insider's perspective on key strategies for promoting a firm's legal talent and services. Featuring marketing executives representing some of the nation's top law firms, these experts guide the reader through developing growth strategies, stimulating client service, and executing firm objectives. These leading marketers give tips on evaluating global competition, maximizing new technologies, and embracing media relations. From balancing client/attorney relationships to encouraging business development, these leaders offer strategies for promoting legal services, marketing high profile attorneys, and forecasting industry trends. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside the minds of some of the leading executives of today, as these experienced marketing professionals offer up their thoughts around the keys to navigating a growing profession.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Jennifer Ann Manton, Chief Marketing Officer, Loeb & Loeb LLP "Understanding Your Firm and Its Clients: The Key to Marketing Succes"
2. Mark Usellis, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP "Building Marketing and Business Development Around Client and Industry Teams"
3. Lee R. Garfinkle, Chief Marketing Officer, Lowenstein Sandler PC "The Law Firm Chief Marketing Officer: Trainer, Coach, Technologist, and Analyst"
4. Joseph J. Melnick, Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Planning, Butzel Long "The Law Firm CMO: Challenges and Opportunities"
5. Veronica Blum, Director of Business Development, McCarter & English LLP "The Different Aspects of Marketing Law Firms and Lawyers"
6. Mark Beese, Marketing Director, Holland & Hart LLP "CMO as CEO: The Role of a CMO in an Internal Marketing Agency"
7. Susan Stone, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP "Meeting Client Needs: Effective Marketing Strategies"
8. Nancy Lasersohn, Chief Marketing Officer, Dechert LLP "Developing Effective Marketing Strategies"
9. Ann M. Wallace, Chief Marketing Officer, Adams and Reese LLP "Strategic Planning is Key to Meeting the Challenges of Marketing a Law Firm"
10. Elizabeth A. Butcher, Director of Business Development & Marketing, Robinson & Cole LLP "The Importance of Prioritizing Responsibilities"
Appendix A: Marketing Plan Outline
Appendix B: Sample List of Questions
Appendix C: Questions for Survey of Attorneys about Business Development and Marketing Department Services
Title: Best Practices for Marketing Lawyers: ...
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Aspatore Books. Paperback. Book Condition: VERY GOOD. Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Bookseller Inventory # 2741868437
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0314194681