We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Here's what Blackjack: A Winner's Handbook will do for you:
* Reveal new information about the automatic shuffling machines, both the two-shoe type and the continuous shufflers, including a proven winning system
* Disclose that card counting does not always work and describe what you can do to avoid losing.
* Describe Count Profiles: A Bold New Strategy For Beating The Shoe Game.
* Show you how to choose an honest and fair Internet Casino for play.
* Enable you to get an edge at Internet Casinos before your first hand is dealt.
* Show you how to cull usable information from the thousands of blackjack web sites on the Internet.
* Teach you how to play the game (if you are a beginning player) and show you a simple basic strategy for playing each and every blackjack hand to maximize your gain and minimize your loss.
* Show you how to manage your gambling money so you’re always in control, whether you’re a beginner or advanced player.
* Provide a 5-step strategy for learning how to develop and use mental discipline to avoid losing and to increase your winning edge.
* Explain table biases caused by the casinos’ non-random shuffle, how to avoid the dealer biases and how to turn the player biases to your advantage.
* Provide you with a non-count strategy that minimizes losses while enabling you to score in those games where the dealer is breaking and the players are winning.
* Give you a complete home practice program including learning drills for basic strategy players and card counters.
* Tell you stories of team blackjack and teach you how to use team-play techniques to multiply your profits.
* Reveal extremely useful information for those blackjack players considering playing the game to make a living.
From the Publisher:
Winning Strategy And Vital Information ---
New For The Twenty-First Century
Blackjack is one of the simplest--and most challenging--games for today's gambler. In this completely revised and updated edition of the classic guide, Jerry L. Patterson, author and gambling expert, shares winning strategies that can help you beat the odds--whether you're a beginner or seasoned pro.
Packed with new information and tried-and-true strategies, this book gives you everything you need to know to find the winning edge--from card counting to playing at Internet casinos.
Title: Blackjack: A Winner's Handbook
Publisher: Perigee Trade
Publication Date: 1990
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Perigee Trade. Paperback. Book Condition: GOOD. Good clean copy with no missing pages might be an ex library copy; Possibly may have minor marginal notes and or highlighting. Bookseller Inventory # 2685772078
Book Description Perigee Trade. Paperback. Book Condition: GOOD. book was well loved but cared for. Possible ex-library copy with all the usual markings and stickers. Some light textual notes, highlighting and underling. Bookseller Inventory # 2777358869
Book Description Penguin Publishing Group. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Only lightly used. Book has minimal wear to cover and binding. A few pages may have small creases and minimal underlining. Bookseller Inventory # G0399515984I3N00
Book Description Penguin Publishing Group. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Book has appearance of only minimal use. All pages are undamaged with no significant creases or tears. Bookseller Inventory # G0399515984I4N00
Book Description Perigee Trade. Book Condition: Good. . Bookseller Inventory # U07G-00893
Book Description Perigee Trade. Book Condition: Very Good. . Bookseller Inventory # SB20B-01037
Book Description Perigee Trade, U.S.A., 1990. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Please see any and all photos connected with this listing. Cover and spine are good with only mild shelf/rub wear. No dog-eared corners. Solid Binding. All pages intact and legible. Clean. No store stamps. --- --- Winning strategies for today's players. . . Bookseller Inventory # 21178
Book Description Perigee Trade, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Nice copy with light cover wear. Mild aging to clean pages with tight binding. Bookseller Inventory # 1705300130
Book Description Perigee Trade, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Our goal with every sale is customer satisfaction, so please buy with confidence. Every order is shipped the same day or the next day. This is a used book in good condition and may show some signs of use or wear . Bookseller Inventory # mon0001723478
Book Description Perigee Trade. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Good. 0399515984 Clean, unmarked copy. In great shape! I can send expedited rate if you chose; otherwise it will promptly be sent via media rate. Got any questions? Email me; I'm happy to help!Select Expedited Shipping (just $2 more) to get your book as fast as possible!. Bookseller Inventory # SKU1009228