About this Item
Quantity Available: 1
Title: CATIA for Designers V5R13
Publisher: CADCIM Technologies
Book Condition: Very Good
About this title
CATIA for Designers V5R13 is a textbook written with the tutorial point of view with learn-by-doing as the theme. About 40 mechanical engineering industry examples are used as tutorials in this book and an additional 25 as exercises to ensure that the user can relate his knowledge of this book with the actual mechanical industry designs.
This textbook consists of 13 logically sequenced chapters covering the Part, Assembly, and Drafting environments of CATIA V5R13. Every chapter begins with a command section that provides detailed explanation of the commands and tools in CATIA V5R13. The command section is followed by tutorials that are created using these commands. This approach allows the user to use this textbook initially as a learning tool and then later use it as a reference material.
The author provides free technical support to all users of this textbook. The users can contact email@example.com for any technical query they have.
The author provides the following teachings aids free to faculty using this textbook.
· PowerPoint Presentations for every chapter in this textbook. You can easily customize these PowerPoint Presentations based on the requirements of the course you are teaching.
· Instructor’s guide with solutions to all review questions and steps to complete all the exercises.
· Part, Assembly, and Drawing files of all tutorials, illustrations, and exercises used in this textbook.
· Course outline. The course outline clearly indicates which sections are to be taught in the introduction or basic class and which sections are for advanced class. This allows you to easily select the topics to be taught in your course.
· Student projects.
· Class tests that you can use as the "end of the course" tests.
Please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to access all these teaching aids.About the Author:
Sham Tickoo is a professor of Manufacturing Engineering Technology at Purdue University Calumet. He has been in the education and training since 1981 and joined Purdue University in the year 1987. Since then he has been teaching drafting and design, AutoCAD, AutoLISP, 3ds max, 3ds viz, Mechanical Desktop, Pro/Engineer, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
Prof. Tickoo is also one of the best known authors of CAD/CAM books in the world market. He has authored a number of books on the latest CAD/CAM technology. He is one of the very few authors in the world whose books are translated and sold in the countries like Italy, China, Philippines, and Russia.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
accepted by seller