1599820773 Has heavy shelf wear, corner wear, highlighting, underlining & or writing. CD-ROM or supplement may not be included. The book is still a good reading copy. Cover torn. Over 1,000,000 satisfied customers since 1997! We ship daily M-F. Choose expedited shipping (if available) for much faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: **Catholic Social Teaching: Christian Life in Society has been submitted to the Subcommittee on the Catechism, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Declarations of conformity with both the Catechism of the Catholic Church and Doctrinal Elements of a Curriculum Framework for the Development of Catechetical Materials for Young People of High School Age are pending.
Catholic Social Teaching: Christian Life in Society
This course will guide students in exploring and understanding the social teachings of the Church. It will address the major themes of Catholic social teaching and what they express about God's plan for all people and our obligations to care for one another, especially those most in need in society. The course will work to move students to a life of service and work for the Kingdom of God.
The Living in Christ Series
· Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
· Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
· Encourages faith in action through carefully-crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
· Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
· Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
· Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
· The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
Title: Catholic Social Teaching, student book: ...
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press 2012-01-11
Publication Date: 2012
Book Condition: Fair
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Fair. 1599820773 PLEASE READ! No CD Included. Access code may be previously used. Heavy wear, wrinkling, creasing or tears on cover and spine.Heavy writing and highlighting. Cover has used book stickers or residue. Marker on cover or bottom edge of book. Book may have additional damage or defects not listed above. Bookseller Inventory # 1599820773-4
Book Description Saint Mary's Press, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000960622
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Good. 1599820773 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Bookseller Inventory # Z1599820773Z3
Book Description Book Condition: VeryGood. Paperback that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine is undamaged. The front and/or back cover has curled corners. Tracking number issued for every order. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 1ZLFPZ00046E
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Book shows a small amount of wear - very good condition. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820773I4N00
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Light shelf wear and minimal interior marks. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820773I3N00
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Book has appearance of only minimal use. All pages are undamaged with no significant creases or tears. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820773I4N00
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820773I5N00
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820773I3N00
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear, and the pages have only minimal creases. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820773I3N00