About this Item
Quantity Available: 1
Title: Cell Biology: A Laboratory Handbook: Vol 2
Publisher: Academic Press Inc
Publication Date: 1997
Binding: Soft cover
About this title
This Second Edition of the highly praised Cell Biology: A Laboratory Handbook brings together new and revised chapters. Each chapter is concisely written and beautifully illustrated, making the attractive four-volume set a worthwhile addition to any desktop, and the up-to-date instructions for biological techniques make this reference the next best thing to having the expert at your side. Dr. Julio Celis and the Associate Editors have drawn on peer review from the scientific community to include 40 percent new material in this much-needed and updated laboratory manual. In one easy to use reference, current and classic protocols are presented in a clear and reader-friendly format that makes this manual a necessity to undergraduate and graduate students as well as technicians and instructors.
* Contains more than 40% new material
* Provides cell biologists and other life scientists with the most up-to-date instructions for basic and advanced cell biological techniques, including those at the interface between cell and molecular biology
* Features uniform style and editing and includes contributions from world-renowned authorities in their respective fields
* Contains information appropriate for a large, diverse, and constantly growing international audience of cell, developmental, and molecular biologists, plus others who need these methods in their laboratory research
* Includes color plates throughout the set for easy reference
* Designed as the essential lab guide and research reference for the field
Thoroughly updated edition of the bestselling lab manual featuring the latest procedures and protocols used in life science research.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Anybook Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 3692291. VAT Number: GB753406145. Share Capital GBP100.
28 West End,
Burgh le Marsh,
2,Outer Circle Business Park,
Outer Circle Road,
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +44 (0) 1522 519 991
Authorized Representative: Mr. Iain Gooch
Orders usually ship within 1 business day. We use Royal Mail and other reputable couriers at greatly discounted postage rates. If your book order is heavy or over-sized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
accepted by seller